1. Thanks to everyone for your support on the campless summer. I really thought I was missing some huge reason why Ryan would be better off at camp.
2. We went to the pool open house. WOW. Got to see the swim friends, we signed up for lessons and team, and played on the playground. One kid try to go swimming and it wasn’t Ryan!! Awesome.
3. While I sitting with Ryan while he did his homework this morning, I realized that only have two to three weeks of weekend homework left. It feels like the last miles of a very long marathon. I want to promise that kid at least two days a week off schoolwork all summer. I keep thinking what will we all do with the extra fifteen hours a week.
4. I am really missing having a meeting with Cecily and Dresden weekly. Although I am not ready to take on another project with summer quickly approaching, it was nice to have co-workers and co-conspirators in a project. They were like band members to me, if that makes any sense.
5. Having my nephew in my hood is awesome. Time for Sunday deck sitting and bar b que. SWEET.