1. Yes, I am at swim practice again a mere ten hours after the meet. Then off to do summer school, cook dinner, and watch a movie for kids, sleep for me because I am back to working at night.
2. I am going to work just in time, folks. My brain is mush and beyond morning conversations with my friend L at the pool, K at the pool, and the brief visit from Cecily, I might be talking to the walls because my husband was gone most of the week.
3. My friend L’s daughter and I were chatting about her styrofoam head she carries around. We decided the head needed a photoblog. I think it is hilarious. When L’s daughter showed me the picture Bert is at the playground the little girl said to me dead pan, Bert climbs her first plastic mountain. I almost cried I laughed so hard.
4. See, I am laughing at a styrofoam head. I need to go to work.
5. Now that you laughed. Do you all know Gov. Corbett was honored with an award for his lifetime achievement awards for his contributions to education!! Does anyone over at the Pittsburgh Opera know that Gov. Corbett cut over a BILLION dollars to education. A BILLION!! Isn’t that taking away from education, not contributing.
6. Please after that sobering news go laugh at Bert’s Blog again.